Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday night recap

Hello from Haiti.......Well the roosters once again woke us up this morning. Ada and I worked in the pharmacy again basically all day........and never had a cross word until....we tried to blog. This computer is tooooooo much for an old man to learn. Anyway, now that we got this thing up and running, Alice, for your information, I did tour the cholera part of the hospital and I did get a picture  of the cot with a hole in them....am waiting for some help to show me how to get those pictures posted. Hopefully, we will get some more posted by this weekend. Man, the cholera section is depressing!!!!! Also, I have been informed that the bigger the guy the richer he is. I came around the corner of the building and met an Haitian lady........oh, she exclaimed.....BIG PAPA! We have about 60 patients in he hospital as of right now.....since Saturday we have had 7 motorcycle  wrecks and thus patients that look kinda.........Nasty! Going to close for now and head home for a good nights rest......now that the showers have ended. God bless!  Don

No comments:

Post a Comment