Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday update

The day started as usual........5:00 a.m.....roosters......roosters......and more roosters crowing. Other than that I felt much better.......NO MORE GREEN APPLE QUICKSTEP.....that medication (don't think I spelled it right) but it worked.....Ada and I worked with Linda in p.t. some and Ada also kinda worked other places and with other team members. Thought I'd be brave and watch a tubal with a local.......didn't make it past the first incision.........blood and pain aren't in my list of strong points. Kenny and Steve are still working on plumbing and making a wish list of needs for the next team and time.Dr. Dave is right here in emergency room working and Dr. Adele is in hospital doing rounds. QUESTION.........What would happen if a 300 pound black man were to appear at a school and ask to pass out pencils to the students?............Well, the tables were turned today as I and Ada and Geneva went to pass out pencils at a school.....we were greeted by the children of each classroom arising and welcoming us to their room.......and some of the little girls kissed me on the cheek.........America.......WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! So thankful to be taught how to behave properly. So once again Alice and ACWR for allowing me to be a part of the team...........it's been an experience Ada and I will not soon forget..........until next time..........Don

No comments:

Post a Comment